Tribal Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TTAB)
Contamination Support Program
The ANTHC Contamination Support Program partners with Kansas State University to provide brownfields technical assistance specifically geared toward Alaska Tribes.
Tribal Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB) is free to all federally recognized Tribes and can include assistance with:
- Establishing/enhancing Brownfields/Tribal Response Programs across Alaska
- Reuse/redevelopment visioning and planning
- Region-specific trainings
- Institutional controls and other site-specific issues
- More assistance as requested
The ANTHC Contamination Support Program serves as the assistance hub for Alaska Tribes.
Tribal Brownfields Forum
The Tribal Brownfields Forum is an online platform for connecting brownfields and contaminated-sites staff and professionals from Tribal areas.
TRP Training Modules
TRP 128(a) Training Tiers I and II Introduction and Overview
On the MARC!: U.S. EPA 104(K) and 128(A) Brownfield Grants [Youtube link](May 7, 2020)
Links to TAB webpages
- Center for Creative Land Recycling (CCLR)
- Kansas State University (KSU)
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)