Contamination Support ProgramSupporting Alaska Tribal partners to assess, manage and monitor contamination affecting land, food and water in their communities.
Contamination Support Program
The ANTHC Contamination Support Program supports Alaska Tribal partners to assess, manage, and monitor contamination affecting land, food, and water in their communities.
Please contact us for assistance with any of the following:
- Applying for Department of Environmental Conservation Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup (DBAC) funding
- Heating oil tank evaluations
- Limited food and water testing
- Environmental contamination educational resources and trainings
- Developing Tribal brownfield inventories
- Technical assistance with Tribal Response Program operations
- Community engagement in contamination assessment and cleanup
- Other topics as requested