Virtual Talking Circle – Tobacco Use and Pregnancy
Goal: Reducing tobacco use among Alaska Native prenatal women.
Participants must be:
- 18 years or older
- Identify as Alaska Native
- Used tobacco: before, after or during pregnancy
- Be willing to share experiences.
Research topics include:
- Perceptions of tobacco harm while pregnant and postpartum
- Awareness of tobacco prevention resources
- Barriers to quitting
- Success stories in quitting
- Review of ANTHC’s tobacco prevention education materials
Call the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium’s Tobacco Prevention Program at (907) 729-3575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you are interested in participating in this research project.