ANTHC Project ECHO
3900 Ambassador Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99508
ECHO clinics include short didactic presentations on best practices and case presentations by community clinicians for discussion and recommendations. These clinics follow the Project ECHO model developed by the University of New Mexico School of Medicine: https://echo.unm.edu/.
How will ECHO help you?
- Hone your skills in a specific area of practice
- Discuss evidenced-based practices with multidisciplinary specialists and colleagues across the state
- Share and learn about resources available to you and your patients
- Present complex patient cases to team for support and clinical recommendations
- Gain knowledge of best practices through didactic presentations
- Be a part of an open, collaborative learning environment with other practitioners in Alaska
To learn more about registration and participation in one of the ECHO sessions, please click one of the links below: