ANTHC’s telehealth services allow health care professionals to work together in the Tribal health system to provide quality care and increased access for Alaska Native people across the state.
The Telehealth Department provides the following:
- Clinical support services including real time support for questions and/or problems related to patient care delivery via telehealth
- Some onsite support to the ANMC campus
- Pre-visit testing and education services for patients and/or families receiving direct to home video visits
- Support and training for clinics and ATHS partners wishing to develop new/expand existing clinical service lines.
- The Statewide Systems Support Team serves as tier 2 support for our tribal health partners.
- They also offer telehealth hardware solutions and recommendations.
Telehealth department is involved with ANMC Project ECHO, an educational and guided practice program designed to help empower rural clinicians.