New Provider Webinars
ANMC 2020 Opioid Training
- ANMC 2020 Opioid Training: Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders, Pain Management and Addiction, PowerPoint slides (October 30, 2020)
- ANMC 2020 Opioid Training, lecture recording
How to Access CE-CME Credits for the Alaska Tribal Health Webinar Series Recordings
Approved Provider Statements
- In support of improving patient care, Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- ANMC designates this activity for a maximum of 52 contact hours, provided commensurate with participation 1 contact hour/session. CPE Credit will be posted to the online CPE Monitor system within 60 days following completion of each activity when NABP/DOB provided by pharmacist in electronic evaluation.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Credit for enduring access expires one year after the recording date. Enduring (recording) access recordings will be available in the links provided below for one year from recording date. The actual date is provided within each recording stating the when access for credit expires.
Access to the electronic evaluation form here
- For more information contact email@example.com or (907) 729-1387 (message line)
New Provider Education
This series is intended to help providers who are new to practicing in the Alaska Tribal Health System gain a better understanding of the epidemiology, diagnosis, and management of diseases here in Alaska. There are resources that go along with many of the lectures as well.