Palliative Care ECHOPalliative Care aimed at addressing whole person care of Alaska Native people
4th Floor Healthy Communities Bldg.
3900 Ambassador Drive,
Anchorage, AK 99508
Phone: (907) 729-1112
FAX: (907) 729-1135
Palliative Care TeleECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) promotes the delivery of palliative care services throughout the Alaska Tribal Health System in rural communities through the development of professional networks of learning, practice and collaboration through the telehealth network. View the ANTHC Palliative Care TeleECHO flier.
Benefits for joining Palliative Care TeleECHO:
• Provide access to palliative care for rural patients with advanced serious illness
• Acquire new skills, competencies and best practices in palliative care
• Identify and address potential gaps in practice, services and equipment
• Assist with collaborative solutions to facilitate optimal patient care
• Support staff retention and increased professional satisfaction
• Prevent provider burnout through self-care strategies and critical incident stress debriefing
The TeleECHO case consultation provides interdisciplinary team recommendations based on the Palliative Care teleECHO discussion. Providers and healthcare staff may reach out to the palliative care team at (907) 729-1112 if they need additional assistance after the Palliative Care ECHO session.
Want to learn more or register online to be a part of ANTHC Palliative Care TeleECHO?
Pain Assessment and Basics of Treatment – Aug. 1, 2018
Breaking Bad News – July 18, 2018
Treatment of Dyspnea and Other Respiratory Symptoms – June 20, 2018
Grief and Bereavement – June 6, 2018
Overview of Services of the Medical Legal Partnership at ANMC – May 23, 2018
What is Hospice Care – Rules and Regulations – May 9, 2018
Chaplains: A Multi-tool – April 25, 2018
Dementia: Performing Assessments – April 11, 2018
Compassion Fatigue: Identify and Treat – March 28, 2018
Maximizing Function of Palliative Teams – March 14, 2018
Hoping for a Miracle: Practical Approaches to Aligning with Radical Hope – Feb. 28, 2018
Recent Didactic Presentations