Palliative Care ECHOPalliative Care aimed at addressing whole person care of Alaska Native people
4th Floor Healthy Communities Bldg.
3900 Ambassador Drive,
Anchorage, AK 99508
Phone: (907) 729-1112
FAX: (907) 729-1135
Palliative Care TeleECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) promotes the delivery of palliative care services throughout the Alaska Tribal Health System in rural communities through the development of professional networks of learning, practice and collaboration through the telehealth network. View the ANTHC Palliative Care TeleECHO flier.
Benefits for joining Palliative Care TeleECHO:
• Provide access to palliative care for rural patients with advanced serious illness
• Acquire new skills, competencies and best practices in palliative care
• Identify and address potential gaps in practice, services and equipment
• Assist with collaborative solutions to facilitate optimal patient care
• Support staff retention and increased professional satisfaction
• Prevent provider burnout through self-care strategies and critical incident stress debriefing
The Project ECHO case consultation provides interdisciplinary team recommendations based on the Palliative Care ECHO discussion. Providers may reach out to the palliative care team at (907) 729-1112 if they need additional assistance after the Palliative Care ECHO session.
Want to learn more or to be a part of ANTHC Palliative Care Project ECHO?
Learn About ECHO
Maximizing Function of Palliative Teams – March 14, 2018
Hoping for a Miracle: Practical Approaches to Aligning with Radical Hope – Feb. 28, 2018
Innovative ways to Manage Nausea – Dec. 20, 2017
Evaluating Decision Making Capacity – Dec. 6, 2017
Adult Protective Services – Nov. 22, 2017
Managing Constipation at the End of Life – Nov. 8, 2017
Nutrition and Advanced Serious Illness – Oct. 25, 2017
Maximizing VA Benefits for Alaska Native Vets with Advanced Serious Illness – Oct. 11, 2017
How to talk to Children about Advanced Serious Illness – Sept. 27, 2017
Opioids: Tools for Opioid Rotation and Conversion – Aug. 30, 2017
Advance Care Planning, Start the Conversation – Aug. 16, 2017