Save time and register online for your COVID-19 test!December 15, 2020
The COVID-19 Testing at ANMC drive-thru and walk-up locations have introduced a new online registration tool.
Thank you for your patience as we move to online registration for COVID-19 testing! Wait times may be increased during the first week of rollout, but as more people register in advance, we look forward to offering patients and their household members a faster way to get a COVID-19 test.
How it works
1. From your smartphone, home computer or another device that connects to the internet, visit https://covid19test.anmc.org.
2. At least one hour before you go to the testing site complete the secure registration form. This form helps verify your contact details in advance. Each person getting a test will need to complete the form.
3. At the end, you’ll receive confirmation details and directions to your selected testing site, either drive-thru or walk-up. You will receive a text when your registration has been processed.
4. When you arrive, you’ll check-in with staff using a photo ID. No extra paperwork is needed.
5. Remember to bring your ID and wear a mask!
Not able to preregister?
If you are unable to get online to register in advance, visit the walk-up COVID-19 testing site at 4043 Tudor Centre Drive. Staff will have tablets to help you complete your registration.
Visit anthc.org/COVID19 for more information.