ANTHC’s Walk-in Clinic available for our people visiting from out of townJanuary 17, 2019
Categories: Alaska Native Medical Center
For our patients living outside of the Anchorage Service Unit, ANTHC now offers a new specialty clinic, the Walk-in Clinic, for non-emergent health care services for our people while visiting Anchorage. ANMC’s Walk-in Clinic is for patients of all ages who have an illness or injury that needs immediate care but are not experiencing a medical emergency. Here are some reasons to visit the Walk-in Clinic at ANMC:
- medication refills
- school and Dept. of Transportation physicals
- sinus and ear infections
- sore throats and colds
- cuts and minor skin infections
- muscle strains and sprains
- urinary tract infections
- STI testing
- Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- If I am from out of town and not feeling well today where do I go? [PDF]
- Walk-In Clinic Rack Card [PDF]