MyHealth: Your portal to wellnessNovember 10, 2017
Patients now have greater access to their limited health record and health care team thanks to MyHealth.
MyHealth is a health management tool provided by Cerner® and a way for patients to access some of their health records online. MyHealth is Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) compliant and provides you with the ability to securely view, store, and share your health information, and conveniently communicate with your health care provider.
Organizations of the Alaska Tribal Health System that will utilize MyHealth include: Alaska Native Medical Center; Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association; Chugachmiut; Copper River Native Association; Eastern Aleutian Tribes; Kenaitze Indian Tribe; Kodiak Area Native Association; Mount Sanford Tribal Consortium; Native Village of Eklutna; Norton Sound Health Corporation; Southcentral Foundation; and Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium.
MyHealth provides access to parts of your health record but not information related to your treatment. Users can view the following online:
- Clinical record summary (allergies, immunizations, health issues, discharge summary, surgeries and procedures)
- Limited lab results (excluding sensitive test results or results that may require further discussion with your provider)
- Limited personal information
- Clinical document generator (a snapshot of medical information for a single visit or all visits)
- Future appointments
You should not rely on MyHealth for full and complete access to your health record. If you need a copy of your complete medical record, contact your medical provider.
An added benefit of registering for MyHealth is the secure messaging feature, which allows users to conveniently communicate with health care professionals. Users can also send a request to schedule appointments and request to cancel appointments.
Please keep the following in mind when using secure messaging:
- Secure messaging is for routine health related inquiries only
- If you require immediate assistance or are experiencing a medical emergency, please use the emergency system created for your community (for example, call 911)
Self-enrollment is available for Alaska Tribal Health System patients who are age 13 or older who don’t currently have access to MyHealth. To self-enroll, visit www.anmc.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/.
If you have questions about MyHealth, speak with the front desk staff of your medical provider at your next appointment. For more information, visit www.anmc.org/myhealth.
Access your MyHealth portal on your smartphone or other mobile devices. In your app store search: HealtheLife. The HealtheLife mobile app gives you real-time and easy access to your MyHealth online portal.