Make plans to attend the Alaska Native Health Research Conference, scholarship applications now openJuly 14, 2017
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Health Research Review Committee is pleased to announce the 5th Alaska Native Health Research Conference at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage. The conference will be held Oct. 17-18, with a pre-conference workshop on Oct. 16.
The conference provides a forum to share current health research projects within Alaska Native communities. The pre-conference workshop provides research ethics training, with a focus on research review across Alaska Tribal health organizations.
Continuing education credits pending.
Conference scholarship applications are now being accepted. The application deadline is Friday, July 21 by 5 p.m. (Alaska Time). Applications can be accessed at www.regonline.com/2017anhrc.
Who should attend?
- Tribal health organization leadership
- Health care providers at all levels of care
- Alaska Native people interested in health research
- Tribal health organization staff involved in research or the research review process
- Investigators both currently involved or interested in health research with Alaska Native communities
- Students who are interested in health research with Alaska Native people
For more information, visit www.regonline.com/2017anhrc or contact Lorell David at (907) 222-2415 or email email@example.com.