ANTHC looking for nine AmeriCorps VISTA membersApril 19, 2018
ANTHC has openings for nine AmeriCorps VISTA members. The positions will start on June 11 and will serve a one-year placement at ANTHC implementing exciting capacity building projects including:
- Opioid and prescription drug addiction prevention and harm reduction
- Chronic liver disease management system improvements
- Research improvements and medical provider cultural competency training
- Rural contamination support development
- Increased sustainable access to water and sanitation
- Assessment of infrastructure deficiencies
- Career youth development in rural communities
- Reducing rural sanitation energy costs
Final sections for VISTA members are May 15.
If you are interested in a paid volunteer position at ANTHC, with a subsidized housing opportunity, below are instructions on how to apply:
1. Go to http://my.americorps.gov
2. Click “Search Listings”
3. Enter the following into the Quick Search:
4. Program Type: AmeriCorps VISTA
5. State: Alaska
6. Program Name: ANTHC
7. Find the AmeriCorps project that is right for you and submit an application.
You may also be considered for other ANTHC opportunity listings without reapplying. For additional questions about this program or the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.