ANTHC Chief Financial Officer recruitmentJune 23, 2021
ANTHC is currently recruiting for our Chief Financial Officer to join our leadership team. This position is responsible for providing strategic and financial leadership for ANTHC.
- The Chief Financial Officer provides strategic and financial leadership for Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC), the largest Tribal health organization in the country that includes a medical center and multiple outpatient facilities.
- Oversight areas include the Financial Services Division, the development of short and long term financial plans, organizational budget management and advisement, capital planning, and revenue integrity optimization.
- Seeking collaborative leader who can develop strong teams and build effective relationships with stakeholders across all departments, the ANTHC board, and partner organizations across the state.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field required, CPA preferred.
- Must bring 10+ years of CFO or executive-level financial leadership experience in a healthcare setting of similar size and complexity.
To speak with a recruiter and learn more about the opening, please visit https://www.besmith.com/job-details/anchorage-ak-chief-financial-officer-2053463/