ANTHC $5,000 Scholarship Application Period 3/1/21 – 4/18/21March 15, 2021
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) awards ten (10) competitive $5,000 scholarships to qualified Alaska Native and Native Americans. This scholarship is open statewide. The scholarship covers tuition, books, fees room and board.
ANTHC is a non-profit Tribal organization that provides health care related services to more than 170,000 Alaska Native and Native Americans. ANTHC’s Board of Directors established this scholarship to increase the number of Alaska Native and Native Americans working in health care fields.
- Alaska Native/Native American
- Permanent Alaska resident
- Interested in working in a health care related field
- Enrolled full time in higher education
- Higher education includes the pursuit of Associates, Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D.
For your convenience, here is a checklist. Gather all documents and prepare to complete the application. Submitted materials will not be returned.
Listed below are the eight (8) documents that are required for a complete application:
- Alaska Native/Native American proof of eligibility
- Proof of Alaska residency
- Personal Statement
- Current Professional Resume
- Letter of Acceptance or Proof of Enrollment
- If newly enrolled, the deadline to turn in your Letter of Acceptance is 5/8/2021.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcript
The deadline to complete the online application and electronically submit documents is 5:00 PM Alaska Standard Time (AKST), April 18, 2021.
Snail Mail: All items must be postmarked by April 18, 2021.2
Application Period: 3/1/21 – 4/18/21
Deadline to complete online application and submit material: 5pm AKST, April 18, 2021
Deadline to complete paper application and submit material: Postmarked by April 18, 2021
Deadline to submit Letter of Acceptance if newly enrolled: May 8, 2021
 Rural communities or those without reliable internet connection may submit a paper application. To request a paper application email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 729-1301
 The deadline to turn in Letter of Acceptance if you are newly enrolled is 5/8/2021