ANTHC 2019 scholarship application now open, apply by May 15April 4, 2019
In support of our vision that Alaska Native people are the healthiest people in the world, the Consortium’s Board of Directors established a fund to offer 10 educational scholarships for $5,000 each to qualified Alaska Native and American Indian students who are interested in health care careers.
ANTHC will accept applications until May 15, 2019 for the 2019-20 academic year. This scholarship may be used for tuition, books and fees for professional certificate programs or higher education degrees in the pursuit of an Associates, Bachelor’s, Graduate or Ph.D.
This scholarship award is open to all Alaska Native or American Indian people who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Permanent Alaska resident
- Interested in working in the health care field
- Currently enrolled in a formal education or training program
To apply for this scholarship, please see the links below:
- Click here to open the application instructions.
- Click here to open the 2019 scholarship application.