Get a COVID-19 test today!
All ANMC patients can be seen at our campus testing sites.
Unless necessary for a medical procedure or travel, testing is not recommended for those with no symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.:
- For those who are comfortable conducting their own nasal swab, please proceed to 4141 Ambassador Drive for the entrance to the drive-thru self-swab testing site (*new as of 11/2/20)
- For those who would like someone to perform the test, proceed to the walk-up testing site at 4043 Tudor Center Drive (*new location as of 01/13/21*).
- Drive-thru testing site hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sunday-Friday. It will be closed on Saturdays. (as of July 6)
- Walk-up testing site hours: 10 a.m.-noon and 4-6 p.m.; Sunday-Friday. It will be closed on Saturdays. (as of July 6)
Additional information about COVID-19 Testing at ANMC.If you are not in Anchorage, please visit the State testing site locator page to find a testing location near you.
If you have symptoms or exposure to COVID-19:
If you or a family member have symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus, you should:
- Remain home and call your primary care provider. Calling ahead helps to determine the most appropriate care.
- Refrain from visiting hospital emergency departments, urgent care or outpatient clinics to avoid spreading the virus. If you need to visit the ANMC Emergency Department with symptoms, call ahead for procedures to limit exposure to others at (907) 729-1729.
- If you need immediate medical care, call 911 or your local emergency responders.
- Additional recommendations from the CDC here.
ANTHC and our staff at the Alaska Native Medical Center have precautions in place to protect our hospital community and the Alaska Tribal Health System from COVID-19. We are working with state and local public health officials to obtain and share the most current information.
COVID-19 Testing at ANMC
Testing is available in Anchorage for people eligible to receive care at ANMC.
Patient appointments and ANMC information
Clinic services, pharmacy refills and temporary visitor restrictions.
Information about COVID-19 vaccines
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Donate masks and other items
Your homemade masks can help protect our hospital patients.
For health providers and Tribal partners
Information for caring for patients.
Tips for you, your home and maintaining your health.
ANTHC’s Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) team is here to support individuals or groups.