Alaska Clinical Engineering
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
ACES Clinical Engineering
Alaska Clinical Engineering Services (ACES) is a department of the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium. ACES specializes in field service biomedical, dental and radiographically support for Tribal health organizations in Alaska.
ACES has a proven track record for providing biomedical, dental and clinical engineering services for more than 25 years in rural Alaska. ACES is proud to partner with Tribal health organizations across the state for all their biomedical needs.
ACES is here and ready to help you solve health care technology challenges.
Biomedical/dental/radiographic device maintenance
- Incoming inspections and installation
- Periodic maintenance and calibration
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Corrective maintenance
- Emergency repair
- Depot repair center
- Diagnostic imaging support services
- Biological safety cabinet certification
- Equipment orientation training
- The Joint Commission maintenance documentation
Health care technology management
- Equipment maintenance and logistics
- Management and facilitation of:
- Clinical assessment
- Technical assessment
- Financial/life cycle cost analysis
- Maintenance plan development
- Equipment inventory management
- The Joint Commission standards compliance and consultation
- Service contracts, billing and financial reports