Property Management Surplus
Property Management Margie Bezona P: (907) 729-2812 Suzanne Collier P: (907) 729-3601ANTHC Property Management helps our partners access surplus property and monitors assets on the Alaska Native Health Campus in Anchorage.
Surplus WarehouseANTHC Property Management offers office furniture, equipment, interior finishings and other property items with usable life to eligible organizations. Eligible organizations are able to request surplus warehouse items from ANTHC on a first come, first serve basis. All items are offered in “as is” condition at no cost, except cost of shipping arranged by the recipient.
- Federal or State of Alaska organizations as specified by grant requirements
- ANTHC Divisions
- Title I or Title V Tribes or health organizations
- Alaska Tribal Governments noted on the list of Federally Recognized Tribes, as amended
- Alaska Native villages not on the list of Federally Recognized Tribes.
- Alaskan municipalities and non-Native villages
- Alaskan non-profit organizations recognized under 501e
Current inventoryThe current list of items now available include the following:
- Conference Table (1)
Access instructionsTo utilize this program, please follow the steps below:
- Take note of inventory viewing date and available items listing
- Visit the Surplus Inventory for available items
- Complete the Hold Harmless and Release of Liability Agreement
- Email the form to email@example.com
- Property Management will respond within 72 hours with a date and time for pickup.