ANTHC announces scholarship application period for students interested in health careFebruary 26, 2016
To help achieve the vision that Alaska Native people are the healthiest people in the world, the Alaska Tribal Health System must also be healthy and progressive. The Consortium’s Board of Directors established a fund to offer 10 educational scholarships for $5,000 each to qualified Alaska Native and American Indian students who are interested in health care careers.
ANTHC will accept applications until June 17, 2016 for the 2016-17 academic year. This scholarship may be used for tuition, books, and fees for professional certificate programs or higher education degrees (Associate, Bachelor’s, Graduate and Ph.D.).
This scholarship award is open to all Alaska Native or American Indian people who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Permanent Alaska resident
- Interested in working in the health care field
- Currently enrolled in a formal education or training program
To apply for this scholarship, please see the links below:
- Click here to open the application instructions.
- Click here to open the 2016 scholarship application.