Get a COVID-19 test today!
All ANMC patients can be seen at our campus testing sites.
If you have ANY COVID-19 symptoms, please alert testing staff:
- For those who are comfortable conducting their own nasal swab, please proceed to 4141 Ambassador Drive for the drive-thru self-swab testing site (*new as of 11/2/200)
- For those who would like someone to perform the test, proceed to the walk-up testing site at 4000 Ambassador Drive (*new location as of 10/15/20*).
- Hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday (new hours as of 9/14/20), 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday
Additional information about COVID-19 Testing at ANMC.If you are not in Anchorage, please visit the State testing site locator page to find a testing location near you.
If you have symptoms or exposure to COVID-19:
If you or a family member have symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus, you should:
- Remain home and call your primary care provider. Calling ahead helps to determine the most appropriate care.
- Refrain from visiting hospital emergency departments, urgent care or outpatient clinics to avoid spreading the virus. If you need to visit the ANMC Emergency Department with symptoms, call ahead for procedures to limit exposure to others at (907) 729-1729.
- If you need immediate medical care, call 911 or your local emergency responders.
- Additional recommendations from the CDC here.
ANTHC and our staff at the Alaska Native Medical Center are working on all fronts to prepare for patients, and to protect the community and the Alaska Tribal Health System from COVID-19. We are working with state and local public health officials to prepare, and obtain and share the most current information.
Patient appointments and ANMC information
Clinic services, pharmacy refills and temporary visitor restrictions.
Tips for you, your home and maintaining your health.
For health providers and Tribal partners
Information for caring for patients.
Donate masks and other items
Your homemade masks can help protect our hospital patients.
COVID-19 Testing at ANMC
Testing is available in Anchorage for people eligible to receive care at ANMC.
ANTHC’s Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) team is here to support individuals or groups.